Protect your loved ones from serious infection and diseases.
Germs are everywhere. Whether it is our body, inside our body, and all around us, germs can come in mainly four types:
Many bacteria and germs are innocuous to humans, but some can cause serious disease that leads to death.
These harmful germs can be hard to destroy once they entered inside our body. And this is the reason it is very important to kill those harmful germs and bacteria right outside to protect yourself from serious infection. There are several household cleaning products available in the market like Black Phenyl, multipurpose surface disinfectant spray, instant hand sanitizers, and Germoshield disinfecting liquid that kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria, and viruses.
The main purpose of this post is to spread the knowledge and protect you from thousands illness-casing germs and viruses that cross your path.
A black tarcol based disinfectant cleaner
Black Phenyl is a black tarcol based disinfectant cleaner specially designed to kill harmful bacteria, viruses, and other germs with an advance cleaning formulation. It can do so by splitting down a germ protective cell wall, revealing its delicate interior.
It is far different from other disinfectants available in the market such as instant hand sanitizers, soap, and spray because instant hand sanitizers can only be apply on hands whereas surface cleaner or disinfectants can only be applicable on floors and other surfaces. Both disinfectants are essential to protect you against serious infection. When it comes to surface disinfectants and cleaners, they are most commonly used to disinfect hard surfaces like floor, roads, military areas, hospitals, glass tables, and metal doorknobs. It is advisable to not use them on the skin be ingested.
Household Insecticide Product
Floor cleaning or surface cleaning with a household insecticide product that is manufactured under drugs license kills 99.9% germs and microbes on surfaces and decreases risk of serious infection from surfaces. In most circumstances, floor mopping alone kills most deadly virus particles on surfaces.
- When and how to disinfect surfaces in your surroundings
- When it comes to hard surfaces or floor mopping, black phenyl is known to be the best and most powerful choice to stop the spread of thousand illness-causing germs and viruses.
- Make sure to focus on highly touched surfaces such as doorknobs, furniture, holders, light switches, and countertops.
- Clean other coverings as well when they are visibly dirty or after your guest has gone. Clean them regularly to avoid getting sick from germs and viruses.
Disinfect frequently when someone is Sick
Disinfect your surroundings specially when someone is sick or if you have visitors in your home. Disinfecting your home can kills any remaining viruses on the surfaces and diminishes the spread of germs. Make sure to keep disinfectants out of the reach of children as described on the product labels. Are you confused? How to disinfect your surroundings? Read out these following points;
- Constantly follow the instructions on the product label.
- The product label comprises instructions on how to use that product to keep you safe and protected from germs. As discussed earlier, make sure to keep disinfectants out of the reach of children. Check the product label to get what equipment or things you need to use your product safely.
- Not every household cleaning product is a disinfectant. Make sure to check the ISI mark on the label and drugs license.
- Use a disinfectant floor cleaner product from the trusted and oldest phenyl brand in India that is effective against COVID-19.
- Make sure the product meets all your requirements.
- Guarantee sufficient air-conditioning while using any disinfectant products by keeping doors open and using fans to help increase air flow.
Promptly after sanitizing your surroundings, wash your hands with Namaah Antibacterial Hand Wash to get protection against germs and viruses. Be assured to wash your hands quickly after removing gloves.
If Namaah Antibacterial Hand Wash is not available in your home and hands are not visibly dirty, use Germonil Instant hand sanitizer for an instant effect that contains 70% alcohol. If your hands are dirty, constantly wash hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
Alternative Sanitizing Tips
World Health Organization doesn’t recommend the use of sanitizing tunnels. At present, there is no indication that sanitizing or disinfecting tunnels are efficient in diminishing the spread of COVID-19. Drugs or advanced cleaning formulations used in sanitizing tunnels could produce skin infection, eye allergy, or respiratory irritation or injury.
In most circumstances, disinfection, fogging, fumigation, sanitizing, and wide-area spraying are not recommended as prime methods of outside disinfection and have numerous safety hazards to consider except specified as a method of reinforcement on the goods label.
In case of any doubt or queries related to any cleaning or disinfecting methods and household cleaning products, please feel free to connect with us.